Thursday, April 15, 2010

One of THOSE Days



Unfortunately I’ve had too many of “those” days lately…

Clever children’s author Amy Krouse Rosenthal must sympathize with people like me. One of Those Days is a book many kids and adults can relate to. Some of the days mentioned ring way too true in my life:

Nobody’s Listening To You Day
~This doesn’t work very well if you’re a teacher.
Keep Spilling Stuff Day~I’ve had this problem most of my life. Childhood nickname: Miss Piggy. My cousin actually invented a disease called Julieitis when you can’t stop spilling stuff on yourself.
Can’t Afford It Day~I guess I should have thought of this before I became and married a teacher.
Can’t Find Stuff Day~If you saw my house right now, you’d understand.
Sad for No Reason Day~Some days I have a reason, others not really. Quite puzzling and frustrating, but good to know I’m not the only one.

The message of this book is a reminder everyone needs to hear every now and then. It is simple and refreshing~nighttime brings an end to the day and in the morning you get a brand new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment