Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Question Is...

It's been almost four years since my last post. A lot has happen in that time. A LOT.

I'm a different person than I was then.

I'm living a new life.

From a divergent point of view.

I'm thinking a name change in is order. I really am still a cupcake lovin' reading mama, but I also have other "claims" to fame. At least per my current "fans". Not so much the sweet, smart and quirky 9 year old Jetta. Or my 5 year old, pink tutu wearing cutie-patootie, with an adorable Kewpie smile, Mackenna. Reading these days is mostly done to an audience of twenty-some. Entertaining and enlightening, sharing the joy and love of reading to today's students bombarded by testing and standards and information overload. Students who need to read for the fun of it, to escape to new worlds, different times and enjoy being "just a kid."

It's been a long time, but I'll be back soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment